VTR trip

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: VTR trip
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:10:29 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
>Last post by me on the entire trip, I promise, great trip, great time, I
also drove the original trail used by "Lewis & Clark" when they left in the
early 1700's to explore the N.W. only today they call it Interstate 70
through Missouri, the absolute worst interstate in the entire U.S., never
should anyone be subjected to a interstate such as that, the worst road
coast to coast.  "FT"
<

Now, Fred, didn't I try my darnedest to talk you into an alternate route?

BTW you obviously haven't driven I-10 through Lousiana.

Dave