Re: TR3a long shot part

Subject: Re: TR3a long shot part
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 19:53:51 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It's a shame that Moss has apparently quit publishing their catalog as
one big PDF file, isn't it.  That makes it absolutely trivial to search
for the string '319-000' and learn it is the core plug for the rear of
the head.

I've still got most of their (now outdated) PDF catalogs.  Let me know
if you'd like a copy (and can handle a 4 Mb attachment).

Randall