Triumph 2000 & question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph 2000 & question
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:49:51 -0400
For those who are interested, I have a copy of Autopress Ltd. "Triumph 2000
1963-69 Autobook/Workshop Manual for the Triumph 2000 1963-69" which I do not
need. I decided to offer it here before listing it on e-bay. The book is in
fairly decent condition, and I will accept the first reasonable offer.

Does anybody, by the way, have a set of 13/60 or Vitesse shoulder harnesses? I
am looking for the early style, where they mounted to the convertible at the
top of the B-post on two large screws, as opposed to mounting through the
panel to the side of the rear seat(hidden mountings)

Thanks,
Scott