I'm back on the list ( for a day or two )

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back on the list ( for a day or two )
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:36:12 +0200
Greetings listers .

Just returned to my office after being out and about presenting health and
safety training courses throughout South Africa for the last couple of weeks
( actually two months ! ) .

It's good to be back at my computer again , but I'll most probably be
leaving on Monday again and I'll be in ( mostly on Mondays and Fridays ) and
out of the office till the end of the year .    :-(

To everyone on the Triumph , Spitfire and pre-war British lists that sent
mail to me during July and August , thanks , I'll try to respond before I
have to leave again .
If I promised anything ( parts , literature , money ) to anyone which was
not received , please give me a shout .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'33 Triumph Sport Special ( new project )
'56 TR 3
'62 Herald 1200 Coupe ( project )
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( project )
'64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1
'65 Herald 12/50 Convertible ( project )
'66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 ( project )

.. According to my wife I have too many projects ... I don't believe her :-)

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club ( Pretoria Centre ) membership number : 356 .

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.