RE: Meter Fuses

To: <Ct54531@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[E07B29D0:01C137B9] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f87GRMP09786
Subject: RE: Meter Fuses
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:26:40 -0500 qcorp.net>
Jim,

The fuses are there to protect your meter.

Try to find the correct fuses at a place like Radio Shack that caters to
the "electronics" crowd.  Check your Yellow Pages for other vendors.

Bill
Atlanta
74 TR6

I have a fused analog tester which has 500mAmp/250V fuses in it. I
cannot
find that size fuse but have some 1 Amp/250V fuses on hand. Is this
difference too great? (Double I assume).  Is there anyway to know?

Jim