Digest list & catch-up

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Digest list & catch-up
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:28:50 +0000
Hi List!
        I find that I have not received any TR Digest [the list that I'm on] in
over 48hr. Now I understand that the list is usally slow when the Big
Convention is on, but that has passed. I'm Not complaining, just concern
that my home server isn't screwing-up.
        Request: would someone please E-mail me to my address [Not the list].
this way I will know: 1- if I make posts, that the list is getting it 2-
I know when I've sent this E-mail out & If I haven't received a TR
Digest by tomorrow 9/11/2k01 the my home server is not sending me the
Digest version. I really don't like to play 'catch-up' on reading the TR
Digest list. I would be my luck that my home server will realize what is
happing & send me a weeks Digest at a time. Thanks list!        -Cosmo Kramer