British Invasion, anyone?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Invasion, anyone?
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:48:18 -0400
It's that time of year again. One of the last and best opportunities to
visit with friends and drive the cars. Who from the list will be in
attendance this coming weekend in Stowe, VT?

I will be there on the show field, sans Triumph, unfortunately. A bunch of
the usual suspects will be there, as well. Those not familiar with the
event should look to the website (www.britishinvasion.com, or similar) and
plan to visit the event.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (Will run forever on cash)
Private replies, please, as I'm on the digest these days.