TR4A Engine colour and paint recommendations??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Engine colour and paint recommendations??
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:55:47 -0600
The current threadon engine paint has got me thinking that it might be agood
idea to paint thr block befor I reinstall the engine. Does anyone know thw
correct colour for a TR4A (66) and what do you recommend re prep and paint
brand and type? The engine has been pressure washed abd will be hand touched
up (cleaning) but what to prep and paint with???
TIA
Don