Re: it's a new track record!!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it's a new track record!!!
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:57:51 -0400
I have a couple of "pull-outs" from my Morgan... the original owner replaced
the Lucas beams with Lucas PL700's. E-Bay, hear I come!!!

Then again, they would look OK on the '6.

Don Sforza                        djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group          1966 '4/4'  V  Competition            B1290
CT Triumph Register        1974 Triumph TR6                CF25689U