Fw: Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of terrorist attack

To: "CTR Group" <CTRIUMPH@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "British Cars Digest" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Morgan 3/4 Club Past Prez a victim of terrorist attack
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:46:33 -0400
The tragedy of yesterday has reached the British car community.

Ruth Ann and I sat with Joe and Linda just this past Saturday at the Autumn
Mog outing. We shared some food, some drink, and some good conversation. He
will sorely be missed but the British car fraternity, and forever, his
beaming smile will be etched in my mind.

Don Sforza