Gently Gentlemen, gently...

Subject: Gently Gentlemen, gently...
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:29:43 -0400
Let's all remember who we are and treat each other with respect. Demonizing
whole people and ideals is what leads to this evil in the first place. I
have just been informed by my wife that a school in Montreal has been shut
today due to attacks on the Arab students by other kids. The term she was
hearing was "it's Arab hunting day" This sort of thing is just not on. How
are we going to identify the terrorists if we act just like them?

Mark Hooper

P.S.  That does not change the reality that, once the correct and
responsible targets are identified, the resulting actions must be swift and
utterly absolute.