RE: British Invasion is still on

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Invasion is still on
From: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:23:29 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Joe Merone
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 8:13 AM
To: Triumph List
Subject: British Invasion is still on

Although I have very mixed feelings about it - AND DO
NOT WANT TO START A DEBATE OVER IT - the British
Invasion in Stowe scheduled for this weekend is still
on.  In fact it's already started.  You can check out
their web site at www.britishinvasion.com

The weather is expected to be clear and dry but a
little cool with highs only in the low 60s.  Could be
down in the 30s tonight.

To any listers travelling up please drive safely -
hope to see you there.

Joe Merone
CF18928

Joe,
I'm very impressed with your website, and all the great pictures,
especially with people dressing up. It looks like everyone had a great
time in 2000. I hope your event will have equal success. I got so fired
up, I wanted to go for a spin in my TR6, but unfortunately there's a
hurricane going on.

Phil Smith
TR6