Black light for leak test.

To: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black light for leak test.
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:03:14 -0400
Well the local Napa store was out of UV dye today. "Gee I usually have that
in stock...."
How come every time I  go looking for a slightly off the wall automotive
supply every store in town is out?

Anyway, I did score on the UV lamp at the local Spencer Gifts. They have a
$15 blacklight that is 12v! It's designed to plug into a car lighter socket
or run  cordless on 8 'AA' sized batteries-perfect for automotive work. Why
some one would want this IN a car is beyond me- are kids hanging blacklight
posters in their cars? Do rolling papers now come in Day-Glo colors?
I'm just an old fart these days!

Paul Burr