Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man; was Re: Black light for leak tes t.

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man; was Re: Black light for leak tes t.
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 01 08:18:25 -0700
>Ok...I thought I was up to date on this stuff....what is a 'wolfer"? Is that
>some kind of a California 'woofer'?

Sorry, it was written before dawn here and I had just started sipping my
first morning cup of tea.  Hard to do a good one upmanship posting when
one is not quite awake yet.  Luckily my computer is sitting next to my
file cabinet and the speaker spec sheet was easily at hand.  Shame I
didn't notice the difference in spelling.

In my case a Wolfer is a 7 month old Irish Wolfhound puppy named O'Malley
and not JBL.

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car: 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car: 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"