How to Restore TR5/250&TR6 book by Roger Williams

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: How to Restore TR5/250&TR6 book by Roger Williams
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:05:49 EDT
Just received the new book from 6Pack club...wow.

I am about a third of the way through it and just wanted to let the listers
know it is, in my humble opinion, a MUST HAVE for anyone doing just about
anything to the above mentioned cars.

Mr. Williams writing is easy to read, and the photography (by Mark Price)
shows the 'how to do' part very clearly. I am sure there are things (and they
must be minor) that may have been overlooked but again in my humble judgment
this is just what the doctor ordered. This is first publication of any kind I
have owned/read that actually shows what the rear diff boxing stiffeners
actually look like installed. Excellent...and the front reinforcements also.

There is just too much to say here....just how do you summarize 192 pages of
valuable information?  Oh, of course....buy the book!

Larry Morrison
TR250