dash instrument lights -76 tr6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash instrument lights -76 tr6
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:43:50 -0400
recently I refinished my dash board; reinstalled all guages, and  all lights
worked great, but I noticed that my overdrive was always on, so I looked under
the dash, did some fishing around and found that the over drive had come
unpluged.  So I fixed that but now :  my instrument lights are out.  I figure
that I must have knocked a connection loose while fixing the overdrive problem
but I don't see a related plug connection.  I know that the interior light
wires are  red and white.   I think that the problem is behind the tach since
that is where the overdrive problem was.  Anybody got any clues on what to
look for.
thanks
al salvatore
76 tr6