Re: Carb /Emission Control System

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb /Emission Control System
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:12:36 EDT
Thanks for the reply Randall.  With the engine running, shouldn't there be a
vaccum apply to the canister throught the ARS.  I thought the ARS activates
to shut off the vaccum supplied by the intake manifold depression.  So if
that is the case, the line that runs to vent the carb float chamber should
have a depression and the vent line switch controls whether it is vent to the
canister or back to the carb???

Another thought I had last night, could the tab on the float be bent too much
causing a higher level of fuel that could be such into the canister system???

Thanks again

Harry