Re: TR4A Wiring question

To: <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Wiring question
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:24:26 EDT
In a message dated Mon, 24 Sep 2001  1:05:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Brad
Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net> writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have been unable to locate a TR4A specific wiring diagram...
> To connect the front turn signals and side marker turn signals I have two
> wires coming out of the loom, one green/red one green/white. I assume that
> one is for left and one is for right. The wires coming out of the light
> housings are all solid green.

Brad, green w/red is for the left-hand-side flasher, and green w/white is for
the right-hand-side flasher. In each case, the solid green wire from the lamp
is the one to connect to, usually via one of those Lucas four-way connectors.

--Andy Mace