Re: Final word on seat belts

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: Final word on seat belts
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:45:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>I'm still confused about seat belts...
>the big three offer various types, but the cost delta is big. Rimmer has a
>good price Inertia Reel Type Seat Belt Kit for $100 the set.
>
>What is the word regarding Securon Inertia belts vs. Moss and VicBrit

I put the Securon Inertia belts into Casper (1957 TR3), other than
having to mount the reel vertically, we have had no problems. The kit
contained all the parts, nuts, bolts, re-inforcing plates needed.  I
feel that safety outweighs any cost.  After all look how much we have
already spent on our LBCs <G>

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3