e-mail recovery

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: e-mail recovery
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 01 10:11:04 -0700
I got a triffle carried away in cleaning out old files from my computer.

I deleted a folder that collected thousands of e-mail attachments over
the past years.  Unfortunatly also in the folder was my saved e-mails,
read e-mails and e-mail address book.

So if anyone is expecting a personal e-mail reply from me please resend
your e-mail.

There was a thread a couple weeks ago about finned aluminum brake drums
for late 3A & 4s that a company in the US was offering.  Could someone
who saved the company & web site into please forward it to me?

Thanks!

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937