Re: Unfortunate news -

To: bschwart@pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unfortunate news -
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:32:00 EDT
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/27/01 9:14:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bschwart@pacbell.net writes:

<< If I can't get a gasket set by this weekend(The
 irony is this has the Ford engine and from past experience, it may well be
 easier to get a Triumph set than this one by this weekend) I won't be able
 to take this car to either!   >>

What kind of Ford engine?  If it is a 1.6 Kent, some SCCA Formula Ford racers
might have gaskets.  Or try a industrial engine/road equipment/street sweeper
place since the Kent was a popular industrial engine.  The 70-71 Pinto will
work as well, also 78 to 80 Fiesta gaskets are the same except for the oil
pan and water pump.

If you have a V4 Ford, look for a older SAAB dealer as these were used in the
Sonnett , 97 and 98 models.

I'm too far away in Pennsylvania to be much help.

Harold