RE: Final word on seat belts

To: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Subject: RE: Final word on seat belts
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:49:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Should I just buy one pair?  Anybody know the details
>on these?  How thick/big?  Will large "fender" style
>washers do the trick?

Joe,
        I put the Securon Belts into my 57 TR3, I bought all the
suggested hardware, and it really made the installation easy,
everything fits and works together.  The re-inforcing plates are very
high quality as are the bolts and all attachment hardware.  In my
opinion Safety is not an area to be budget minded...I firmly believe
that "seatbelts" "safety belts" should be re-named as LIFE Belts...

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3