MOSS Coffee Mug

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MOSS Coffee Mug
From: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:30:49 -0400
     I recently bought a MOSS coffee mug with a TR3 on it ($7.50). I was
delighted to find the Moss coffee mug was made in Staffordshire, England. I
am surprised that they don't advertise this fact in their catalog. It seems
that most mugs you find these days are from China or Thailand (a wonderful
place with cute girls, Phattaya Beach).
     I am going to keep asking the wife for more mugs at Christmas. Maybe
even different marques.
     The list sure has seemed to slow down since 9-11-01. Especially for
sidescreen owners.
     God Bless America.

     Bill Brewer
     Served in Desert Storm 2nd in command, USNS Mercy
     1960 & 1961 TR3A's
     Tehachapi, CA