Re: Gas lid seal

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas lid seal
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:02:13 -0400
Cc: casinelli_art@emc.com
James, Skip, Randall, Greg, Jim, Shane and anybody else that I might have
missed,

Thanks for the info.  I am looking at the Blue TRF Spare Parts Catalog.
While they don't illustrate the seal it does seem to be called out in the
descriptions under "Fuel Filler Cap" as "Seal, non-vented".  My friend
has a '72 TR6 so it must be the 725220 number.

Thanks again,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
First annual Columbus Day Weekend Event Saturday 10/6 thru Monday 10/8.
See website for details.