Re: Tub underside

To: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tub underside
From: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:44:50 -0700
If you do a search under "Automotive Rotisserie" you can see lots of
examples of other peoples solution to this problem. Check out;

http://members.visi.net/~kohout/Rotisserie.html
http://www.autorestorer.com/articles/art106.html

This may be more elaborate than you want (or need).

Michael Grey
73 TR6