RE: TR6 still won't start!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 still won't start!
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:29:11 -0700
Alan :

The voltage at that point depends on whether the points are open or closed.
.25v is reasonable with the points closed.  Check that it rises to full
battery voltage (12v) when the points open.

Where are you located ?  Might be some lister would be willing to stop by
and take a look this weekend ...

Randall