Re: No LBC/ Maine Titles?

To: "Michael Cook" <carrera@frontiernet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC/ Maine Titles?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 01:04:23 -0400
Maine titles 15 years rolling, so this year 85 and older cars do not need a
title, next year 86 and older, then 87 and older, etc.. If you need any
specific Maine registration info, drop me a note, my housemate is a state
certified city clerk, so knows all the ins and outs of this. For a car old
enough to not need a title, there is no way to get one from the state, the
records are destroyed every year.

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine