GT6-3 Turn Flasher Redux

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6-3 Turn Flasher Redux
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:13:28 -0400
All right, I know this is getting annoying, but I still haven't tracked down
the problem with the sudden cessation of my turn signals.

This is actually a classic problem to be solved by the list, because I can't
imagine taking the car into the shop to solve this problem, and yet functional
turn signals are kind of important on a little GT6 that's driven daily, if you
knowwhatImean.

I'm probably incorrectly focussing on the flasher itself at the moment, but
the question is ... if the flasher has voltage (it does), could one correctly
surmise it to be NOT the problem if .. shorting the flasher connection fails
to result in the turn lamps lighting?

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)
Arlington, VA

"She's got a carburetor tied to the moon."