cold weather fixes TR4 speedo

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: cold weather fixes TR4 speedo
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:30:52 -0600
Well I just wanted to put in a plug for Mother Nature and her
under appreciated seasons. I've enjoyed toasty feet each
morning for the past week -- I have no complaints about the
TR4 heater... after years driving old jeeps. But not only that,
my speedo has stopped bouncing during my morning
commute. Sure, it bounces again for the warmer drive home,
but I'm sure the afternoons will be cold soon too -- and I can
leave sorting out the speedo cable till next Spring. <g>

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO