64 TR4 headed to repainters. Last minute ?s

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 64 TR4 headed to repainters. Last minute ?s
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 05:06:27 -0700
Cc: "leon willoughby" <willough@cyberpc.com>
I spent the weekend stripping the TR4, getting it ready for paint.
Everything is off the car, including the windshield.  A few questions come
to mind:

Paint.  Does anyone have current PPG Signal Red paint codes?  I have the old
Dupont and Diztler codes.

Antenna.  I don't have a working radio.  When I pulled out the antenna, the
molded rubber gasket fell apart.  Should I replace antenna with some
after-market (source?) or have body shop fill hole?

Side mirror.  Moss has one for $15.95.  How does it mount?  One screw?  I
have two screw holes now, 3" apart.  Any other suggestions?

Grill.  It took some jockeying to get grill out.  How do you put it back on
without scratching the paint?  Do you have to remove the hood?

Rear fender beading.  I removed the front fender beading.  It was such a
chore that I chose to leave the rears on the car.  They look even more
difficult.  Anyone have any experience with the rear fender beading?

TIA
Paul W.
1964 Signal Red TR4.
New suspension, almost newly painted, then new dash components and then
powder coated disc wheels.  yee hai!