HERSHEY!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: HERSHEY!
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:09:37 -0400
For those who don't know it, or may have forgotten, this weekend is the BIG
Fall Hershey AACA swap meet at Hershey Park in Hershey, Pa, just north of
Harrisburg. Parking is usually $5-10, and overnight usually runs about $20 for
3 days. I seem to recall they said there are 20k vendors there, so if you're
looking for a day trip- do it! It runs through Saturday, but today and Friday
are best- Saturday everyone is packing to scram- most of them came in for
Carlisle last week, and are eager to go home by then. No entry charge- park
and wander in.

NFI- just passing along the info before I head out.

They say if you can't find it at Hershey, they didn't make it...

Scott