car selling

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car selling
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:46:32 -0400
Kai, he may have gone to far, I would wait and let him explain why to you.
When you post a car for sale that someone has been looking to buy for some
time, you open a big front door with no rules, they do not read the entire
message, they are a buyer, which is what you want, this guy was sure a
motivated buyer, he did everything he could to find you and the car, nothing
upsetting about this, it is the auto business, thats what you made yourself
a part of when you advertised, there are no rules of call by such & such,
you get what you get by being first on the scene if thats what you want (the
buyer not you), after being in the business for over 40 years I would
welcome customers like him anyway I can get him, he is a buyer. I see
nothing out of place in his actions at all, but, I know the business a
little than you. just my .00002  "FT"