Re: old mog

To: "Paul Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: old mog
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:31:55 -0400
Cc: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Flat-Rad's were built until somewhere around 1953-54... the exact changeover
is muddy. An interim radiator was fitted for a short time and then the
current ribbed style.

Don Sforza                        djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group          1966 '4/4'  V  Competition            B1290
CT Triumph Register        1974 Triumph TR6                CF25689U