Re: VTR 2002

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2002
From: Greg Gelhar <gmark@gosignup.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:59:25 -0500
Hi Fred,

There is a web site being put together right now at      http://www.vtr2002.org
Please check it out now and again for further updates. Our initial responses
look
like there will be many in attendance. The 2002 VTR convention will have a  new
feel to it as all events other than the driving events will be held on site and
within easy walking distance from the show field. The welcome party, autocross,
tech-sessions, concours, and everything else will be centrally located. No
reason
to miss out on anything.

Greg Gelhar
2002 VTR Treasurer