Re: visitor

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: visitor
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:09:01 -0700
Fred's comments on a visitor and a recent thread about the arrival of winter
remind me to extend an offer to list members who may find themselves in the
Tucson area in the coming months.

The driving season for our local club is most active during the winter months,
with both breakfast runs and extended drives.  If you are going to be in the
Tucson area on vacation, business or whatever, consider joining us on one of our
club events.

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/

Let me know your plans and I will do everything I can to get you a seat (albeit
probably a passenger seat) on one of our drives.  If that doesn't fit your
schedule then perhaps just a visit and TR ride to put a face with a name.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
Tucson