RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin Orientation

To: "'Tim Hutchisen'" <hakhutch@megalink.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin Orientation
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:25:01 -0600
I think our interpretation of the meaning of "the curve" is in error.  I
thought the interpretation of the curve facing the engine meant that the
inner part of the curve was facing the engine, but this differs from your
drawing.  Anyway I agree with your descriptions and the outcomes.  Mine is
oriented per the lower drawing.

John