Re: picture of car painted with british flag

To: larry@ehc.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: picture of car painted with british flag
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:15:16 EDT
In a message dated 01-10-26 11:44:35 EDT, larry@ehc.org writes:

<< does anyone know where i can find a picture (on the web)
 of a car painted with a british flag on it ?  large flag over the whole
 car, not just on the doors. >>

Larry,

I'm not completely sure about this but wasn't the Brit flag painted over
Austin Powers' E Type Jag in his movie (I think) called "The Spy Who Shagged
us"?  You may be able to get a file off the web of the Jag.

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - still busy sanding the
body, doors, bonnet, etc. - check out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the beautiful fall days)