free TR6 vertical links

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: free TR6 vertical links
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:26:52 -0500
Listers,

I am about to discard a pair of TR6 vertical link assemblies which have
perfect stub axles and no play whatsoever in the trunnions. Upper ball joints
are still attached too, but I can't speak for their condition.

I know someone on the list was looking for these parts, particularly the stub
axles.

About the only thing I've found wrong with these assemblies is the stop bolt,
which is broken off on one of the trunnions.

They are available to anyone on the List that will pay for the shipping.

The rotors and hubs are also available. The rotors look like they only need a
light cut.

No warranties are expressed or implied.

Ed Woods