Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?

To: nfreeman@baincapital.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:19:29 +1100 FILETIME=[3516F370:01C16C4E]
Noah (list),

We had more cars at this year's concours than last so I guess the numbers
are growing.

I bet its different in the US though, with so many Triumphs over there many
no doubt are lost. What's that say about you don't appreciate what you have
until...

Also there was a 'barn' find recently here in Australia- a complete 1948
Triumph Roadster being sold as part of a deceased estate. It does happen.

Now all I need to find is a barn full of cash so that I can afford all the
TRs hidden away out there ;-)

Cheers,
Michael