Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are we gaining or losing Triumphs?
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:29:54 EST
In a message dated 11/13/01 5:46:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM writes:

> > The TR3 is too tiny?  Try a Bugeye on for size -- the TR3 is HUGE
> > compared to
> > that!
>
> I won't argue that, but Bugeye's are conspicuously absent on the roads, too
> !
>
> Randall

Not near my house!  I've been driving mine all week, top down, despite high
temps around 50 degrees!  Of course, I also just took a motorcycle ride and
it's currently 41 degrees here in balmy Akron, Ohio.  This time of year, you
learn to take advantage of any non-snowy weather you can get!  After all, if
I didn't go tonight, I might have had to wait another six months!  One never
knows.....

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye (no heater)
59 TR3A  (no heater)
91 Honda Nighthawk 750 (with heated handgrips)