Re: Now I realllllly hate emissions testing....

To: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Now I realllllly hate emissions testing....
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:34:59 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John:

Just for our enlightenment, what state is do you live in? I can't
believe they require emissions testing on 30 year old cars.
What percentage of the cars on the road are that old? .0002%?
At least in Rhode Island, if you get antique plates, you're smog exempt.
Of course, the emissions testing program has yielded no improvement in
air quality. This was achieved with a great waste of public time and
money, which is the usual yard stick of bureaucratic success!

Paul