[no subject]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "John Baker BLTR7" <bltr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 06:42:50 -0600 FILETIME=[AC81DCF0:01C1741D]
I have a 76 TR7 with a Lucas AB14 CEI module on the firewall. Everyone tells
me that it must be an aftermarket unit. Unfortunately the PO made no notes
when they disconnected wires and I don't know what wire connects to what. The
wiring guides that I have are all made for the old model of distributor and
give no assitance on this matter.

What I have so far is that a wire with a 2 prong connector connects from the
module to the distributor.
There are a White and a White/Black stripe pair of wires that come out of the
module. I have no idea where these go.

the coil wires and the resistor wires are all installed per the color code in
the manuals
I have an image of the layout if that would help

direct e-mails are fine.
Thanks a bunch.