Air tight '73 TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fARMc8204308
Subject: Air tight '73 TR6
From: "Administration: William Hofmann" <bill@flextrim.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:38:13 -0800
Dear listers,

Can anyone give me some hints on how to get the windows to seal.  I have
all new weatherstrip installed and cannot get the windows adjusted to a
point where they will actually contact the stripping all the way around.
I now have the hardtop installed and their is a large gap at the point
that the top meets the body as well as a gap where the window meets the
hard top.  Is it possible to get a good seal or is this just part of the
charm of owning an LBC.

Thanks in advance

Bill Hofmann
1973 TR6 CF10866U "Windy"