Re: possible list virus?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: possible list virus?
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:51:55 +0000
In article <145.553e2d8.293644f9@aol.com>, SDOliner@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 11/28/01 2:17:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>Ravewar@rogers.com writes:
>
><< Both list's I'm on are going through
> viruses so I'm a little paranoid that I might be the connection. >>
>
>Spridgets list has viruses also

So does the Militaria Collectors Network list; the British Regiments
List, the Orders and Medals Research Society list, the Crimean War
list...

Over the past few days I have received well over fifty infected e-mails
from embers of just about every list of which I am myself a member.   I
don't believe any one list or list-contributor need feel too upset about
being infected: this virus is pandemic.

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"