For Sale - 1973 TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id fAU0R0203125
Subject: For Sale - 1973 TR6
From: "Administration: William Hofmann" <bill@flextrim.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:27:12 -0800
Dear list,

I regret that I must submit the following in order for me to pursue my
latest addiction "Performance Rally"

I have a 1973 TR6 Vin 10866U Im selling for 6900.00 (no room to go any
lower).

Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Desc: Cosmetic restoration, new interior and all suspension is new or
rebuilt. Runs/drives very well but "pop's" out of third gear (even after
I rebuilt it) on decelleration. Factory steel hard top, soft top and
some spares included.  Car is 4spd without overdrive. 69000 miles
(unverified).  Very nice but not perfect, no rust.

Contact : Bill Hofmann - bill@flextrim.com

ps - thanks for all the help from the list Ive received over the past 5
years i've owned the car.