Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 01 17:01:04 -0800
> My question is: how do the rest of us feel about the passing on of
> cars/parts-for-sale information to the group?  Is this a proper use of
> bandwidth? Is it spam? Is it a nobel service??
>
> Just wondering

I've been on the Triumph list since day #1 and it's parent british cars
list since week #2.

Tradition is that it is OK for people selling their own personal cars or
just occasionally happen to see on in the paper they think might be of
interest.  Parts are generally a person's spring cleaning garage sale
type thing.

Commerical or semi commercial listings have always been frowned upon big
time.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937