Re: WEDGES ??!!??

To: Bristol7@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WEDGES ??!!??
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:44:52 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2001 10:25:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Bristol7@aol.com writes:

> If anyone would like to debate, perhaps they should
> start with how far superior Wedges are when compared
> to the rest of the products produced by Standard-Triumph

 I didn't follow the other thread, cause I don't care.  But your are
obviously a soul less being with no understanding of the roots of the TR  A
TR2 in good fettle will put to shame all the modern stuff you mention.  Wind
up windows??!!?? Why.  Who needs a top anyway. A TR2 or 3 in second gear is
the second best think to being in bed with a beautiful woman.  Can you scoop
up a wind blown hat from the middle of the road without stopping?  These
modern cars you mention descend  from the most funs cars ever made.  It is an
honor to own one and drive one.  Don't mention wedges in the same breath
unless you acknowledge the heritage.  Sheesh.
Bob Paul
Corrales NM

55 TR2