Re: Apparently I'm a "freak"

To: <datesmanaric@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Apparently I'm a "freak"
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:01:47 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I fully intend, on the day my Herald is finished, registered, etc. to take
her for an inaugural cruise "sans hood" or, in the lingo I prefer
"Topless" ;)  I am fairly certain it will not snow on the east coast until
that day, in the near future, as it will remain unseasonably warm till I am
ready to drive my Herald. Then we will have the "mother of all blizzards",
as I believe the supreme being is messin with me. But come hell or high
water, fair weather or foul, To snow or not to snow, I will drive the car
with the top down that day.

Scott
(from the looney bin)

PS- Two more accomplishments tonight on the car- new boots installed on the
steering rack(I ripped the original ones removing them from the NOS rack
ARRGH!) and the rear spring(also pretty much NOS Spitfire) has been cleaned,
painted, greased and reassembled with new buttons and bushungs :) AND my
pistons have arrived! So now my engine may be rebored. YAY!