Re: Hot street setup

To: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Subject: Re: Hot street setup
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:34:50 -0700
Cc: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Noah,
I can tell you how to achieve that goal of 0-60 in under 5 seconds and still
have a 4 cylinder 2 liter engine.

The trick is to install a Honda S2000 engine with it's 6 speed gearbox.  You
will then be required to purchase a HANS device so that you won't snap
your neck when you accelerate!!

Cheers,
Joe