Re: More help needed......

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More help needed......
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:03:42 -0500
Actually the VIN number is the tag on the LH side of the windshield
frame. This is the legal ID number for all cars sold  in the USA after
@1972. I always  thought it strange that it was attached to a removable
windshield frame on the TR6.The possibilities  for fraud are endless.

The commission number is the CC number attached to the firewall.  This
was the factories ID number used during the build process.

Paul Burr